Wednesday, March 04, 2009

DesignVerb: "Everything's amazing and nobody's happy"

DesignVerb featured some REALLY awesome things this week from the world of design. This, although not entirely design related, is probably one of the best things I have seen in a while. This guy makes some great points about how we should all stop complaining (and this after my last post where I complain about waiting in lines... oops).

It won't let me embed, so sorry this link will have to do. Oh, and did I mention it's a clip from Conan?? That should entice some of you...

http://www.designverb.com/2009/02/27/everythings-amazing-nobodys-happy/

1 comment:

  1. This is great for me, because for starters I love Conan, and because the cell phone comment resonates with me. It almost makes me feel foolish and I might try to be less dependent on it.

    ReplyDelete