Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You Can't Miss: Rhymes with Twee Cards

I think it is helpful for me to see all the places that my design education might take me (especially when jobs are so sparse). Here's an example of something that all of us are clever, and talented, enough to do with our design skills post graduation (even if its just for fun).

I saw this on Daily Candy, so thanks to Sarah for drawing my attention to this fun web site! I subscribe to both the "Everywhere" articles and the "Chicago" articles, but check out the other cities that they have for one to suit your fancy.

This morning, they featured the handmade cards of Rhymes with Twee. The designer is so funny and does things like put guitar picks on the front with a message that says "I'm glad I picked you."



If any of you send someecards, these are kind of the flesh and blood (or paper and glue) version of those snarky messages. Check out the full article here!

No comments:

Post a Comment