Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Critique: Week 7

This week, I finished up my superhero illustration. It will be on the Books page of Vox tomorrow as a diagram, as well as online at Vox Magazine in a fun interactive way. Special thanks to Meredith who taught me how to execute a flash project like this one! I'll put up a link to that when it is posted on the web site, but I kind of want to keep people in suspense, so I'm not going to even put up what's in print (okay, I'll post it after Vox comes out tomorrow for those of you who aren't in Columbia).

I also worked on logo designs for a health and wellness program here at the University of Missouri. I really enjoyed this project because it was completely different from anything else we have been assigned this semester, and it forced us to examine our design process, which turned out to be very helpful for me. Here are my favorite concepts out of the 1o that I executed, but they will need to be reworked before the final submission:





2 comments:

  1. I love your Vox Man Superhero! Way to go!
    Also, I really like this bottom Eat For Life logo but I think it would have less impact small because the texture might get lost. It looks like a GREAT poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Vox Man!! He turned out lovely!! Also, I really enjoyed your logos this week. It is so interesting to see what people have come up with. I think you did a good job of being subtle. Good work lady!

    ReplyDelete