Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Response: Color Hunt

I thought the video Jan showed in class today was absolutely fascinating! I love watching people with so much passion for what they do and those people were obviously going to great lengths for their craft, which is inspiring.

It also made me think about a conversation I had with Jan after class today where I told her that I didn't think my work this semester was up to my creative standards. I just don't think I have the time that I want to execute all the projects that we had. She assured me that that is just the way creative people think, and I know that, I know my standards will probably always be higher than I am able to achieve, but if I had the time that those people do to research and really let an idea develop then my designing would be really awesome. But those guys probably think they don't have enough time either...

No comments:

Post a Comment