Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Critique: Week 11

This week has been busy as always.

I redesigned my school safety cover based on the critiques I received last week. I really loved my black cover, but what I loved about it was the directness that it got at the issue. I was told to work on the white cover with the repeated words, so I did my best to blend the two and came up with this:


I also worked on a sweet multimedia component for the books department. Next week, I'll post a link to Voxmagazine.com that will let you check it out.

Also, it has been another big week for our Meredith Project. The web site is really starting to come together and I am proud to have learned as much as I have (with the help of some other talented designers). Here are some more tidbits:


1 comment:

  1. I liked your school safety cover. I think you did a good job of infusing your original ideas together. Although, I do have to say I did like your all black cover a lot too.

    ReplyDelete