Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Critique: Week 9

Last week was Spring Break. However, for me, it would be appropriately titled "Spring Work on Design at my Parents' House Week."

After a minor life crisis, I am the proud owner of a MacBook Pro (yes, you should be jealous). It is so fast and allows me to have all of CS4 open at once, so I can jump back and forth between programs. It has revolutionized my life.

I wish I had more to show for my week of hard work, but unfortunately it was a lot of trial and error. I am not ready to show the web site I have made to showcase my work, nor the Meredith Corporation prototype that I have been slaving over. But I will show some tidbits from it to whet your appetites:




After today's meetings, I have a lot of new ideas for the site. Despite much frustration, I have realized that I am very invested in this project and am excited about making it look really good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these tidbits are great! I love your type treatment. You really get a sense of Country Home. Isn't it amazing how the little things really add up to make a great project aka this prototype. It looks and sounds like you're doing a fantastic job. yay!

    ReplyDelete