Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Response: Last Week of Classes

I can't believe it's here. The end.

Okay, so my family is ridiculously close, so of course they have seen my CountryHome.com prototype, all my Vox designs, my web site and now my mini portfolio even though they are all in Chicago. Today my dad sent me an email telling me how proud I should be of everything that I accomplished this year and how I exceeded all the expectations he had for my success at Mizzou (sweet, right?).

It made me feel really good, and I thought to myself: if everyone of my fellow Advanced Design students does have a person who will remind them of all they have accomplished, I will be that person. We should all be damn proud of making it through alive- hell, some of are coming out kicking and screaming. So, way to go us. Now, pat yourself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment